Senior Frontend Developer (React)
Who We Are Looking For?
- 3+ year of experience in Frontend Development
- Strong knowledge of React (components, modules, Redux, ReduxForms)
- Strong knowledge of ES6
- Experience with WebSockets
- Experience building web applications having proper layers of abstraction, separation of concerns, reusable components, and containment
- Meticulous attention to technical and visual details, with a passion for delivering high-quality user experiences
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
It is nice to have:
- Knowledge of FP, FRP
- Knowledge of Flux architecture (Redux, Mobx)
- Deep curiosity on how advances in front-end tools and technologies can help to deliver more robust and performant web applications
- Experience integrating with back-end APIs via REST or GraphQL
- Knowledge of TypeScript, Flow
You will use such stack of technologies as:
React.js, Formik, react-hook-form, react-lottie (web-lottie), yup, styled-components, styled-system
Redux, redux-actions, reselect, redux-saga, redux-persist next, ramda, axios, classnames.
Why will our project be interesting for you?
Because you will be working on an unconventional project. Each task is going to be unusual and fresh and this will help you to learn something new every day and make big steps in your professional growth.
- Timely salary/ Formal employment;
- Paid vacations, sick-leaves, and additional days-off;
- Career possibilities with a growing project and/or with new on-going projects;
- Young and friendly team.
- Participation in work-related events, conferences, and trainings;
- Free fruits and sweets, unlimited tea-coffee-oatmeal;
- Corporate team-building events and corporate parties;
- Modern and comfortable office near city center;
- Free grammar and vocabulary English courses in the office.
We appreciate you contacting us. One of our colleagues will get back in touch with you soon!