Who We Are Looking For?
Currently, we are looking for a Python developer to join our team.
So we would like you to have:
- 2+ years of machine learning and predictive analytics experience using Python
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills,
- Strong ability in problem solving and driving for results,
- Experience with related AWS services and large datasets,
- Strong personal interest in learning, researching, and creating new technologies with high customer impact,
- Strong sense of self-motivation, organization, and attention to detail; strong analytical skills
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology, CI/CD
- English: Upper-Intermediate level (both speaking and writing)
It is nice to have:
- Familiarity with Git for project management and versioning
- Experience deploying data science engineering a plus: Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Familiarity with statistical modeling techniques such as hierarchical models, time series forecasting, and causal analysis
- Outstanding promotion opportunities
- Supportive and comfortable working environment
- Free grammar and vocabulary English on-site courses
- Variety of training and self-development opportunities
- Fancy team-building events and corporate parties
- Social security package and other perks
We appreciate you contacting us. One of our colleagues will get back in touch with you soon!