Who We Are Looking For?
Currently, we are looking for a Middle/Senior Node.js Developer to join our team
- 2+ years of experience in Backend Development.
- 2+ years of commercial experience with NodeJS and TypeScript.
- Extensive experience with relational databases.
- Good English and communication skills.
It's nice to have:
- Basic experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Jenkins CI.
- Experience with NoSQL DB and search systems (e.g. Firebase, Redis, ElasticSearch).
- Managing a small team during the development and deployment process.
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience in unit testing (Karma, Jasmine, others).
- Outstanding promotion opportunities
- Supportive and comfortable working environment
- Free grammar and vocabulary English on-site/online courses
- Variety of training and self-development opportunities
- Fancy team-building events and corporate parties
- Social security package and other perks
- Ability to work remotely
We appreciate you contacting us. One of our colleagues will get back in touch with you soon!