Who We Are Looking For?
Currently, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team.
- At least 2+ years of DevOps experience or similar role focused on reliability, high availability, performance, scalability, capacity planning and automation of everything;
- Knowledge of blockchain/cryptocurrency domain;
- Kafka experience in a production environment;
- Robust design and coding skills. Ability to drive product decisions, solve tough problems, and organize multiple concurrent projects;
- Hands-on experience in the following fields: Kubernetes/EKS/OpenShift, Docker, Jenkins, Terraform/CloudFormation, Cloud Security;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills for effective communication.
- Outstanding promotion opportunities;
- Supportive and comfortable working environment;
- Free grammar and vocabulary English on-site/online courses;
- Variety of training and self-development opportunities;
- Fancy team-building events and corporate parties;
- Social security package and other perks;
- Ability to work remotely.
We appreciate you contacting us. One of our colleagues will get back in touch with you soon!